With the switch to Nike this offseason, NFL uniforms got an update (especially the Seahawks). That combined with this Sunday's re-introduction of the Jaguars' all-black uniforms provides us with a perfect opportunity to rank all the uniforms in the NFL from worst to first.
32) Cleveland Browns: When designing something, really anything, who decides to go with brown and orange? This uniform has always been ugly. The Browns do get credit for sticking with it though.
31) Seattle Seahawks: The Seahawks were the only NFL team to get a major update when the NFL switched to Nike. While I don't mind their away jerseys, their home uniforms are awful. I never thought I'd like the seaweed green over anything, but even that would be an improvement.
30) Cincinnati Bengals: It's always hard to make stripes work, and the Bengals fail to pull them off. In my mind, there's just too much going on here.
29) Tennessee Titans: The Titans' logo is unattractive, and their colors is blue on blue. It's just ugly.
28) New Orleans Saints: Call me crazy, but the Saints' uniforms are just boring. Black and gold works well together, but you have to do something with it first.
27) New York Jets: Green and white isn't a terrible combination, but the big logo on their helmets lacks creativity. Frankly, the old logo looked ten times better. Shame on the Jets for changing it.
26) Minnesota Vikings: It's not that the look is hideous overall; my problem is that their primary color is purple. Case in point, purple isn't exactly a fear inspiring color.
25) Kansas City Chiefs: Red, white and gold just doesn't work for me. To top that off, the uniforms are very plain.no comments